The assignment: Tell about a recent dream. What do you think it meant?
My dreams are not something I really remember. I can always find a wisp inside my brain, but never anything with a whole lot of sustenance. Sometimes I chose to sew them all together and hope for the best. My most recently sewn together dream consisted of me on a boat. I vaguely recall being with two people who aren't my parents, but I referred to as "mamon & papa", as well as speaking in French. Seeing as I've grown up in Iowa and only spoken french for a solid nine months this is odd.
Basically I think this dream indicates that I need to go on a boat ride and speak French. Two of my absolute favorite activities. I'm not sure if there is really any deeper meaning. It's not really unusual for things to be in French in my dreams, because I stress so much about my French assignments and what not throughout the day, as well as read different things (stories, notes, passages, etc.) in French right before bed. The whole boat ride is probably because I love being out on the water with the feel of the air rushing through my hair and the feel of the water spraying all around.
In general I don't believe that this dream is very significant, but it is interesting to diagnose what I think that my dreams might mean. As Princess Aurora says "a dream is a wish the heart makes".

I LOVE how you dream in French. I wonder what that says about you. I think it says that you need to get to France as soon as possible for a vacation!
ReplyDelete