C-Consider things from every angle
It is really important to always look at things in a new way. You may have to stand on your head to look at the world, or, if you become easily light headed, just listen to someones opinion with an open mind. Problems can always be solved more than one way. There is never a right or a wrong way to look at things, there are ways that may make sense to one person, but not at all to someone else. Though I tell people, the way I do things and decide them is always right, doesn't meant that it's necessarily true (though I really am always correct, don't question me). I always try to look at things from different angles, if it means literally laying on the ground to see the problem from the bottom up, or figuratively but just talking it out, I always try to figure out the best way to solve a problem.
I believe that everyone should be their favorite person. I am my favorite person. My mom always says "If you don't like yourself how do you expect other people to like you?". No matter what I think everyone should love themselves for who they are. I may not like everything about myself, I'm loud, I talk too fast and sometimes I don't filter my thoughts before they come out. In the end though I think I'm great. We all have flaws, it's just how we look at them, try to fix them, and sometimes we just have to accept them. There isn't always going to be a way to fix something we do, it's a fact of life. At the end of the day though, I always try to tell myself three things I love about myself. Having self confidence and really truly loving yourself for who you are is one of the most important things I have ever learned in life.
So though I could go through the whole alphabet and say why it's all important, for now I'll just settle with these two. I am going to live my life considering things from every literal and figurative angle, as well as knowing that I must always love myself, because if all else fails, at least one person will always love me.


Chelsea, I love your comments and pictures! I love the idea of looking at problems from different angles, perhaps even by laying on the ground to get a new perspective. I should try that. Sometimes I think that a new look at a problem or issue can make all of the difference.
ReplyDeleteChelsea, the two principles you remind yourself of are truely inspiring. Sometimes the hardest problems in life just need to be approached from a different direction. Also, loving yourself is extremely important to keep a calm approach to stressful situations.
ReplyDelete