I like the one on the bottom a lot its pretty cool. What does the one on the top say? I can't seem to make out what these words mean, are they not in American? Cause thats the only language I speak.
I love the title for your wordel. I have no idea what the rest of it says but I did enjoy the title.
It's not "Soliel"C'est "Soleil"Moi je sais parler Français ;)
I like the one on the bottom a lot its pretty cool. What does the one on the top say? I can't seem to make out what these words mean, are they not in American? Cause thats the only language I speak.
ReplyDeleteI love the title for your wordel. I have no idea what the rest of it says but I did enjoy the title.
ReplyDeleteIt's not "Soliel"
ReplyDeleteC'est "Soleil"
Moi je sais parler Français ;)